3CM

Hi we are Urvi and Pritiga. We are the 3CM website club members. Please give us your best work for the website.

Hi I am Urvi I am 8 years old. I am an Indian person. I live with my dad, mum, sister and two adult friend. My favourite food is spaghetti. My favourite subject is English and art. My least is Maths.

Hi I am Pritiga and I am 8 years old. I am an Sri Lankan. I live with my Mum, Dad and sister. My favourite food is spaghetti. My favourite subject is art and music. SAM_9181

About our class:

Our class theme is minions and our teachers names are Miss. Mudure (main teacher) and Mrs. Lakhani (a helper) We have lots of displays one of them is about Japan and another one about countries.

SAM_9467

On here we have a map of Japan, letters and colours. We also have names because the children wrote them.

SAM_9468

Over here we have one of the girl Pritiga’s work it is about Italy.

Poem

The sound collector

A stranger called this morning

Dressed all in black and grey

Put every sound into a bag

And carried them away

The whistling of the kettle

The turning of the lock

The purring of the kitten

The ticking of the clock

The popping of the toaster

The crunching of the flakes

When you spread the marmalade

The scraping noise it makes

Urvi

Poems

In our class we are learning about poems. This is one of them:

Bully Night

Bully Night

I do not like

The company you keep

The burglars and bogeymen

Who slink

While others sleep.

Bully Night

I do not like

The noises you make

The creaking and shrieking

That keep me fast awake.

Unusual  Fashions  by Urvi

A long time ago people had weird and unusual styles and some of them are still used today but only a very few of them.

The clothes:

Lady Gaga has worn clothing made out of meat (or that’s what they said).

The shoes:

There used to be heeled shoes. The heels were so high your feet couldn’t touch the floor!

lady gSAM_9946

SAM_9947

OUR ART LESSON – Urvi

In art today 23/01/17 we did a painting about Van Gogh’s ‘Starry Night’. We first had a look at his painting and we also heard him talk about his painting. Then we had to paint our own painting similar to it because it has very little bits.

1280px-Van_Gogh_-_Starry_Night_-_Google_Art_Project

Chinese New Year!

Chinese New Year is on Sunday the 28th January 2017

It was Chinese New –

Year and in class we have been learning about it. On Friday 26th January we made dragons with cloth sequences and some card in the shape of a dragon’s head. When we had finished we stuck a lollipop stick in the choice of our colour. Then we made Chatter boxes that were dragons with teeth, there were Fortune tellers too. For Chinese New Year there are several stories that make Chinese New Year.

There is one that is about the Chinese New Year that involves an animal wheel.

cny

The Beast with A Thousand Teeth-Urvi

The beast with a thousand teeth is a legend that I am going to tell you.

Long Ago there was a boy called Sam who helped his father in a pastry shop. One day the mayor said he would give 10 bags of gold to whoever gets rid of the beast. Then another day The king said he will give 100 bags of gold. Then one day Sam went out too look for the beast but when the beast started coming Sam got scared but no one would let him because they were scared that the beast would eat him up too. So Sam hid but the beast still found him. The beast said “I will eat you” but Sam said “I will give you cakes, as many as you want. The beast replied “I want pink cakes. So Sam made pink cakes and the beast was happy and never came back so Sam collected his gold and went home.

3CM’s Cool Class Assembly

Our class assembly is based on the legend of St. George and the dragon. It will be on the 30th March 2017. There are 15 narrators and 15 Characters/actors. Our show is very funny and crazy. At the end is a dance to the song

‘Warriors’ by Imagine Dragon.

Image result for george and the dragon chris wormell

CLASS ASSEMBLY… by Prisha

The class assembly of my class is based on Saint George and the dragon. I am Narrator 2 and I have 3 lines. Firstly in my class assembly we do an act of the legend.  After, some of the narrators say some facts about the legend.

The legend of SPUD MURPHY    by Urvi

The author Eoin Colfer was born in a seaside town Ireland, and grew up with four brothers. He says that he first started writing after reading lots of Viking books at school. He enjoyed writing plays and making and making his classmates dress like Vikings to help act them out. Eoin says, “I will keep writing until people stop reading or if I run out of ideas. Hopefully neither of these will happen any time soon”. He is the author of many books, including the hugely popular Artemis Fowl series. Eoin still lives in Ireland with his wife and two kids.

THE TERRORIST ATTACK IN  CENTRAL LONDON

There was a terror attack in Central London on Saturday 3rd of June 2017. There were 3 men who had a white van and had sharp knives and they killed 6 people and over 30 were injured. The injured people had to be taken to 5 different hospitals to be taken care of.

Here is a good website for children to help explain the event: https://t.co/RAgX1vK2Vi

Ottoline and The Yellow Cat by Urvi

Ottoline lived on the 24 floor of the pepperpot building. It was called the P.W. Huffledinck tower

But it looked just like a pepperpot building so everyone called it the pepperpot building. She lived in apartment 243 with Mr Munroe, who was small and hairy and didn’t like the rain or having his hair brushed.

tes